Marriage License information and Marriage License locations in the Alabama and Florida area.
Before we can marry you and for your wedding to be legal you must have a Marriage License. The Marriage License needs to be for the state your are getting married in. Once you obtain a Marriage License you are all set and your marriage will be legal worldwide.
The bride and groom both must be present. It can be very busy at the office so show up early it may take 15 to 30 minutes to obtain the license.
Central Office in Bay Minette
Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 3 PM
220 Courthouse Square
Bay Minette, Alabama
In Florida you will need
- Photo Identification, such as a driver’s license
- Bride and Groom must be 18 years of age, and both be present.
- For Non-Florida residents: there is NO waiting period.
- For Florida residents: Either a 3-Day wait period or a 4-Hour counseling session is required.
- No blood test is required
- If either party has been divorced in the last 6 months, a copy of the divorce decree is required.
- The marriage license remains valid for 60 days after date of issue.
- Licenses cost around $95
Florida Marriage License Location for a Pensacola Predido Key or Navarre beach wedding
Clerk of the Circuit Court
Escambia County, Florida
Official Records Division
223 Palafox Place, Room 103
Pensacola, Florida 32502
(850) 595-4827 Fax
If you are staying in the Fort Walton beach or Destin area you can go to.
Clerk of Court
Marriage License Division
Okaloosa County Courthouse Annex
1250 N. Eglin Parkway, Suite B110
Shalimar, Florida 32579